Friday, September 2, 2011

Hobo Definition

What is a hobo?  Is it bad to be a hobo?
A simple google search led me to this hobo definition:

1. a tramp; vagrant
2. a migratory worker, esp an unskilled labourer

Well, this is  poor definition of a hobo.  A hobo is someone who travels with next to nothing and survives by making use of his or her surroundings.  It has nothing to do with being unskilled or degenerate.  This hobo definition is slanderous. 


A professional hobo is simply one who excels in the hobo lifestyle.  I am not an ingrate or lazy bum.  I am simply a person who had some bad luck and is knows how to efficiently utilize the limited resources at my disposal. 

Sorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chest after reading that sketchy hobo definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment